- "Love the Lord our God with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our mind." and to "Love our neighbor as ourselves" (Luke 10:27)
- Develop a personal relationship with God through worship, prayer and study of the Bible
- Obey what the Word says and be people of good character and integrity who are guided by the leading of the Holy Spirit
- Make new disciples as we share God's love with all people
- Foster justice as we support world missions, feed the hungry, help the homeless and provide care to those in need in our community.
The church's mission is to create a safe gathering for all people to come and experience the grace and forgiveness of God. Our main purpose in this ministry is to know Christ and to make Him know in our community. We are committed to: disciple and prepare our members to live as examples in our community, enable them to minister to the needs of people through our outreach ministries and to share the Word of God with all people.